pphaneuf: (Shy)
[personal profile] pphaneuf


For a brief moment, I thought there were Disney brand condoms in France, and I was rather disturbed.

Date: 2007-03-30 09:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sorceror.livejournal.com
Wow. Given that Mickey seems to be staring down at his crotch there, I'd say it was a natural mistake. O_o

Date: 2007-03-30 11:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlintheclouds.livejournal.com
what are those disney-things? and why are they RIGHT beside the condoms???

Date: 2007-03-31 06:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pphaneuf.livejournal.com
They're plasters, of course!

Date: 2007-04-01 05:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlintheclouds.livejournal.com
oh! band-aids! i know band aid is a brand, but i didn't know the generic name was plasters!

Date: 2007-04-03 01:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pphaneuf.livejournal.com
According to this, when used in lowercase, it's a generic term too, but "plaster" is also used in the UK, it would seem! That's what French Canadian uses, but I figured it was probably an English word, since I know the proper French word for those, and that's not it. :-)

Date: 2007-03-31 03:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xothia.livejournal.com
HAHAHAHA
AWESOME
I'd use Winnie the Pooh condoms!! Especially if they were candy flavoured!

Date: 2007-03-31 09:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] caffeinemonkey.livejournal.com
Damn, and I can never find the Durex Love condoms in New York. I'm serioiusly importing them from Canada on a regular basis.. sigh.

Date: 2008-02-06 08:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scjody.livejournal.com
Experience has shown them to have less of a latex taste than many other brands, including my previous favourite of trojans in the light blue box. Determining instances where less of a latex taste is preferable is left as an exercise to the reader.

Date: 2008-02-07 01:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pphaneuf.livejournal.com
Thanks for the info! And, uh, gotta love that icon... :-)

February 2016

S M T W T F S
 123456
7891011 1213
14151617181920
21222324252627
2829     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 5th, 2026 05:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios